Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Migraines are Gone - a Patient's Story

A Phoenix optician working in an independent optometrist's office recently related this terrific patient story to us.
"About a year or so ago I had a patient come out of her eye exam upset she didn't have a prescription! Now as someone who has been in glasses since she was 6 I thought she was crazy.
     "So of course I started asking questions about why she wanted a prescription. Basically she worked on a computer 8+ hours a day and everyday she was coming home with a migraine. We had just started taking BluTech in the practice so I asked if she would be my "guinea pig." I offered her a guaranteed refund if she wasn't happy so she could try the lenses without feeling obligated.
     "Three weeks later, I found her back in my waiting room playing on her smartphone with her BluTechs on. I asked how she liked them and I was actually amazed by her answer. 'Since I've gotten them I haven't had one migraine. It feels so good wearing them I find I wear them all the time.'"
We're always thrilled to hear these kind of patient stories. Again and again, the user experience bears out the dramatic improvement that BluTech Lenses can have on the quality of patients' lives.

Do you have a great patient story to relate? We'd love to hear from you! Send us a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment